LittleBIGStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sackbot14
Grappler
sackbot14

Feedback for Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Feedback   Feedback for Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Feedback For Feedback

Feedback for Feedback is a system that helps creators improve their skills by offering to trade feedback with others. This system is optional; you do not have to participate.

Quote :
I'm interested in trading feedback with players of my level!

•To opt in, simply type in the prefix F4F into the title of your level thread.

•If you opt in, you should specify how many F4F's you're willing to do. If you do not, it will be assumed that you have no limit.

•Once someone leaves feedback, they should specify which level they'd like feedback for. Play the level, navigate to that level's thread, and leave feedback in their thread.

Quote :
I just want to leave feedback on my own terms!

•If you would just like to leave feedback on existing levels, just navigate to a thread with the F4F prefix, play the level, and leave feedback.

•Feedback should be constructive. Creators are looking to improve their skills, so leave feedback that will help them grow as a Creator. This means being thorough - leaving one or two sentences won't be too helpful.

•A thread must exist for your level in order to receive feedback, whether or not you opted into F4F for yourself. This is to ensure all of your feedback is directed into the appropriate thread.

•Include a link to the level you want feedback for. This makes for quicker navigation so the person returning you feedback could go straight to the link you leave rather than searching through the forum. Another helpful thing you should do is include a link to your level at lbp.me so they can add the level directly to their queue.
Back to top Go down
https://littlebigstudio.rpg-board.net

Feedback for Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LittleBIGStudio :: LittleBigPlanet :: LittleBigPlanet Levels-
Jump to: